Without a doubt you have been hearing the wonderful reports about Coral Calcium. Marine Grade coral calcium, ocean bed coral calcium, coral calcium with added vitamins, coral calcium without added vitamins....are you totally confused yet??
Here is a little information about coral calcium to help you. The first thing and most important thing to know about coral calcium is the different kinds or "grades" available.
* Marine Grade-considered to be the top grade coral calcium available. This grade Coral Calcium contains the highest levels of naturally occurring active nutrients. Marine Grade Coral Calcium is the calcium mined off shore from the ocean floor. It is basically pieces of coral that have naturally broken off and fallen to the ocean floor. The harvesting of this coral is strictly supervised to ensure the protection of the coral reefs.
* Shore Grade- lacks the strength, potency or effectiveness of marine grade coral calcium.
* Ocean Coral Calcium- the high level of elemental calcium and the natural balance of magnesium and trace minerals of marine grade.
* Limestone Coral Calcium -This calcium often comes from the ocean floor and is sold as Coral Calcium. Calcium Carbonate, and is also used in paints.
Calcium is not only valuable, but vital for the body to be strong and maintain good health. It is essential for strong bones, and also provides support for the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
We give you true Marine grade coral calcium sourced from the mineral rich coral of the Caribbean!We offer very high Coral mineral capsules- 1000 mg. EACH!Our Coral Calcium capsules have added Vit. D for more calcium absorptionSince the capsules we offer are MARINE GRADE, they have the naturally occurring 2:1 magnesium ratio plus all (OVER 70) natural trace mineralsWe require NO auto-ship commitments and there are NO strings attached.We give you the highest grade, great quality, high milligram per capsule Coral Calcium at TERRIFIC prices. Higher milligrams per capsule mean less pills to swallow!
Marine coral is reported to be closer in composition to the living forms of corals, because many of the minerals and organic elements are retained much more so than the fossilized or land coral.
Different kinds of Coral Calcium can have important differences in their nutritional make up. For example, land based coral calcium compared to marine coral calcium finds that the marine coral contains a naturally occurring 2 to 1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. This is best for use by the human body.
WHY BUY OUR CORAL CALCIUM?
PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No credit or refunds on opened product. All returns must be authorized BEFORE return and are subject to 30% re-stock fee. No refunds after 30 days.